Mount Fuji with Onsen hot springs tour
- Relax in one of Japan’s beautiful hot springs
- Witness the beautiful view of Mt. Fuji while dipping in the spring
- Take advantage of private round trip transportation
- Round trip private transportation
- Entrance fee to onsen
- Additional food and drinks
- This tour is unguided but includes a private car for transportation
- Unsuitable for those with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No wheelchair access available
- Swimsuits are not allowed in the onsen
- Yamanashi Prefecture regulations prohibit people with tattoos from bathing in onsen. Please note that participants with tattoos may not be allowed to enter the baths
- Taking photos in the hot spring is prohibited
- There is no tour guide provided but an introduction paper on onsen customs in Japan is provided
- Tour runs Monday to Thursday
- Departs at 8.00 am
- Tour duration approximately 7 hours
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time ...
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forg...
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reach...
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily cater...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...