Tsukiji and Asakusa tour takes you to the two major attractions of Tokyo. Tsukiji, the world famous fish market, gathers foods from both Japan and overseas. Their foods are high quality and beloved food of Tokyoites. On the other hand, Asakusa holds an old Sensoji temple and keeps the historical atmosphere of Samurai period. The famous Kaminarimon Gate and the cityscape with Tokyo Sky Tree tower are popularly photographed by tourists. During this tour, you will enjoy traditional and delicious Japanese foods and drinks from appetizer to dessert.
Tokyo Food and Drink Tour- Tsukiji and Asakusa
- Have an enjoyable experience of several different types of Japanese foods.Explore Tsukiji market and Asakusa with a friendly guide and discover where the local foodies eat.Learn about the foundation of the Japanese food culture at the market called ‘the Kitchen of Tokyo’.Relaxing at a café with Japanese savor sweets such as MATCHA green tea parfait
- English speaking guideLunchBottled waterBusChinese speaking guide
- This tour includes English and Chinese speaking guide, lunch, bottled water, transportation fee from Tsukiji to Asakusa
- Under 3 years old are free(w/o food).
- The guiding at the inner market is strictly restricted recently. The guides may not accompany you. Alternatively, you will be given a handmade MAP and useful information before your exploration.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
- Japanese omelet
- Dried bonito (sample)
- Japanese Green tea (sample)
- Fresh Oyster
- Fried fish cake
- Japanese sweets