Note: the date that you choose on the calendar is the date of pick-up, when you will have to exchange your voucher for the Toledo Card at the pick-up point.
If you are on holiday in Madrid don't miss the chance to discover one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, very close to the Spanish capital. Toledo is considered the city of the three cultures, a place where Muslims, Arabs and Jewish people historically coexisted.
Toledo, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986 for its extensive culture and monumental heritage. An Imperial city you should visit at least once in your lifetime, no matter what.
1. Free entry and priority access to the following attractions:
- Primate Cathedral of Toledo
- Church of Santo Tomé
- Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
- The Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes
2. Official guided tour of the Toledo's Primate Cathedral and its museums
3. Free leaflet with all the information about the city and services included in the card