DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Travel from Madrid to Toledo and back by high-speed train
- Visit the main attractions of the city
- Take a panoramic bus tour
- Enjoy an official guided tour to the Toledo's Cathedral
- Get to know the Spanish gastronomy in a selected restaurant
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you are travelling through the centre of Spain, do not miss the chance to visit Toledo: its incredible Alcázar or fortress, its churches and synagogues exemplify the fusion of cultures that epitomizes the history of this incredible city.
- High-speed train from Madrid to Toledo and back by high-speed train (AVE) in only 30 minutes.
- Museums and monuments: The Toledo Card includes an admission to the main attractions of Toledo: the Primada Cathedral, the Church of Santo Tomé, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Guided tours + tourist bus: Just after you arrive at Toledo's train station, enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the city. Also, get a close look at the architecture of Toledo through an official guided tour of the Cathedral and its museums: 700 years full of art.
- In addition...You will receive your Toledo Card together with a leaflet with information about other services.
- Restaurants: Get to know the Spanish gastronomy through a menu consisting of a first course, main course and a dessert in any of these restaurants: La Abadía, Mercado de San Agustín or Gambrinus.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Write your name and date on the back of the card once you start to use it (the card is personal and non-transferable) and hand it in at the participating museums and establishments that you wish to visit. The admission fees are already paid; you only need to enjoy the experience.
The card is activated the first time it is used in an establishment where free entry is included. From that moment on, you have a set period of time to use the card, depending on the type of card purchased.
It is valid for 24 consecutive hours. It allows you to visit the permanent collection of the museums, monuments and attractions a single time. The temporal exhibitions are not always included as part of the offer.
The bus tour will begin from the Toledo railway station. In order to visit the Cathedral, you should turn up to the Cathedral shop 15 minutes prior to the indicated timetable (C/ General Cisneros, 4).
Monday -.Friday: 11:10 am, 12:10 pm and 2:10 pm
Saturday: 11:10 am, 12:40 pm and 2:10 pm
Sunday: 2:10 pm.
- High-speed train from Madrid to Toledo and back
- Admissions to the main museums and monuments
- Guided tours + tourist bus
- A complete menu in a restaurant
- A free second drink at Gambrinus
- A leaflet with information about other services
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Please redeem your voucher at Atocha railway station: Viajes Reina - Grupo VilarGlorieta de Carlos V - Atocha Renfe (L1) / High-speed train terminal - departures, Ground Floor - Madrid
From Monday to Sunday: 8:30am - 1:30pm. / 2:30pm - 4.30pm.
Open every day of the year, except December 24, 25 y 31 / January 1 y 6.
High-speed train departures From Madrid to Toledo at 9:20 am, 10:20 am or 12:20.
Return from Toledo to Madrid at 5:25 pm, 6:25 pm or 7:20 pm
Not available on the following dates in 2016: 23/1, 20/3, 22/3, 24/3, 25/3, 26/3, 27/3, 26/5, 29/5, 15/8, 1/11, 8/12.
- Children under 4 years of age travel free but it is mandatory to issue a ticket to book a seat on the AVE train. If you travel with children, include them in your reservation choosing the 'Child' option.
- The museum and guided tours of Toledo are free for children under 11 years of age.