Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Toronto
- Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops across the city
- Learn all about the history of Toronto with the live commentary and audioguides available onboard
Enjoy everything Toronto has to offer and make the most out of your trip on board an open-top bus that will take you through the 20 stops available in this wonderful city.
Start the tour at Yonge-Dundas Square, and hop on and off as many times as you want during the 48-hour window that your ticket offers you. Once you are on board you'll be able to marvel at local highlights like the CN Tower, the Bata Shoe Museum, Chinatown and the Hockey Hall of Fame, among others.
And with the live commentary and audio guide available, you'll be able to learn as much as you can while you see the best this city has to offer.
- 48-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Multilingual audio commentary and live guides on board
- The tour does not operate on the following dates: 1 January, 17 November, 25 December
- For further information on the bus stops available, please refer to this map
- First / last tours:
- January - mid-March: 10.00 am, 12.00 pm and 2.00 pm
- Mid-March - mid-April: 10.00 am - 3.00 pm (every 60 minutes)
- Mid-April - September: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (every 15-35 minutes)
- October - mid-October: 9.00 am - 4.45 pm (every 20-25 minutes)
- Mid-October - mid-November: 9.00 am - 4.45 pm (every 30-45 minutes)
- Mid-November - December: 10:00 am - 4.45 pm (every 65 minutes)
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Fall into the lap of luxury, and fly round-trip from Toronto to Niagara for a splendid day excursion...