Sake and izakaya dinner in Distillery District
- Learn about Toronto's historic Distillery District
- Hear about how Japanese sake is made and sample five different types
- Taste traditional Japanese bar snacks at an izakaya
Discover Toronto's historic Distillery District where you’ll get a chance to get a peek inside a working brewery and taste fresh, local sake! Sake is a brewed beverage made from rice that's been produced in Japan for centuries. You'll learn all about the history of the drink, the unique terminology, styles and grades with a certified sake professional.
Enjoy a stop at Mill Street, one of the first breweries to open in the area for some delicious craft beer, before returning to Boku--a Japanese Izakaya bar. Sample a premium tasting flight of five sake, as well as traditional Japanese bar snacks. After the tour, feel free to explore the area on your own.
- Expert guide with sake certification
- Historical tour of Distillery District
- Sake seminar with five-part tasting
- Traditional Japanese bar snacks
Boku Noodle Bar - 42 Gristmill Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C6
- All passengers must be 19 years of age or older
- The tour begins and ends at Boku Noodle Bar
- Tuesday through Thursday 3.00pm-5.00pm
- Friday & Saturday 6.00pm-8.00pm
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...