Peninsula lake tour
- Discover the history and natural beauty of the Peninsula lake
- Enjoy picturesque views from the boat
- See charming nature and wildlife
Explore Peninsula Lake on a serene, relaxing and narrated boat tour. Experience all that Huntsville has to offer, the charming cottages, pristine wildlife and natural beauty on this voyage.
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Children from 4 to 12 years old
- Infant from 0 to 3 years old
- Teenagers from 13 to 18 years old
1235 Deerhurst Drive, Huntsville, P1H 2E8 Ontario
The boat Tom Thomson is docked in front of the Lakeside Lodge at the Deerhurst resort in Hunstville.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- All tours operate even if raining
- Daily, see the calendar for further details
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Fall into the lap of luxury, and fly round-trip from Toronto to Niagara for a splendid day excursion...