- Spend a week of activities exploring nature and culinary experiences in Val di Pejo
- Enjoy two or more activities every day discovering the landscape on numerous trips organized by the expert guides of the Valley
- Take part in the Gourmet Detox show cooking
- Discover the world of bees, high-mountain flowers, and botanical diversity
SATURDAY 2 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 10.00am at Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000. Educational walk “Harvesting spontaneous aromatic plants.” Itinerary: Pegaia - Botanical Trail - Camping. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- 5.30pm - 6.30pm Show Cooking
EVENING: Meeting in Cogolo at 9.00pm at the Sala Congressi Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio. Evening of introduction to the relationship between bees and flora by Giovanni Martinolli.
SUNDAY 3 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 9.00am - Consorzio. Duration: approximately 4 hours. Excursion to discover the medicinal plants. Itinerary Malga Campo - Lake Celentino.
AFTERNOON: Meeting in Celentino - Sede Ecomuseo at 3.00pm Grandma's soap. Workshop to learn how to prepare soap by using natural elements. Duration: approximately one and a half hours.
MONDAY 4 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 9.00am - Parish Church of Peio Paese. Cheese Nic in the Stelvio National Park. Short walk to Lake Covel and tasting of typical cheeses and honey. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
AFTERNOON: Meeting at 4.00pm - Azienda Agricola Casanova Peio Fonti. Educational walk to the Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova. Visit and explanation of medicinal plants. Duration: approximately 2 hours.
TUESDAY 5 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 10.00am- Piazza Celledizzo. The World of Bees. Visit to the didactic apiary of Giovanni Martinolli and explanation of the world of bees. Duration: approximately 2 hours.
WEDNESDAY 6 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 9.00am at the Consorzio. The essences of woody plants: visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo, sculptors at work and demonstration of the extraction of turpentine. To all participants, a precious souvenir to share at home. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
EVENING: Meeting at Celentino - Sede Ecomuseo at 9.00pm Gourmet Detox: an insight from a nutritional point of view on the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life.
THURSDAY 7 JUNE
MORNING: High mountain flowers: mountain orchids. Excursion to discover mountain orchids.
AFTERNOON: Celentino - Sede Ecomuseo at 5.00pm Educational workshop on herbs and infusions.
EVENING: Naturalistic excursion at night.
FRIDAY 8 JUNE
MORNING: Botanical diversity based on altitude.
AFTERNOON: Meeting at 9.00am at the Consorzio. The essences of woody plants: visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo, sculptors at work and demonstration of the extraction of turpentine. To all participants, a precious souvenir to share at home. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
EVENING: Meeting at Peio Fonti at 9.00pm. Scientific insight with a nutritionist.
- Erborinare educational hike
- Show cooking
- Evening presenting the relationship between flora and bees
- Medicinal plants discovery tour
- Soap-making seminar
- Covel Lake stroll and local cheese and honey tasting
- Guided tour of Olga Casanova Alpine Garden
- Tour of Giovanni Martinolli didactic apiary
- Visit to Celledizzo Sawmill
- Gourmet Detox
- Scientific learning with a nutritionist
- Overnight stay
- Transportation to Val di Pejo
Piazza Municipio, 5, 38024 Cogolo, Peio (TN)
Tourist Consortium Pejo 3000
- If you prefer you can also start only with the activities on Saturday afternoon, June 2, but you must first go to the Consortium for registration
- Saturday, 2 June at 10.00am
Ein ganzer Tag, um das versteckte Juwel der Weinregion Vallagarina und Trient zu entdecken! Der Tag ...
Die Brennerei liegt in Piana Rotaliana Königsberg und verfügt über eine eigene Produktionskette: Von...
KOKUN SPA presso il Luna Wellness Hotel è il pianeta del benessere naturale a Folgarida, nella belli...
Avventura per tutta la famigliaAlcuni torrenti di montagna, col passare dei millenni hanno scavato i...
Questa storica ferrata, adatta a persone con già esperienza nel mondo delle ferrate e in buona forma...
Ci sono bambini che non passano volentieri delle ore lungo il fiume? Costruire dighe, lanciare pietr...