- Spend the 8th, 9th, and 10th of June discovering nature and culinary experiences in Val di Pejo
- On Friday the 8th, discover the botanical diversity in the valley and visit the sawmill of Celledizzo
- On Saturday the 9th of June, go on a walk to discover native aromatic plants and take part in the Gourmet Detox show cooking exposition
- On Sunday the 9th of June, discover the medicinal properties of plants and go on an educational walk in the Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova
FRIDAY 8 JUNE
MORNING: Botanical diversity based on altitude.
AFTERNOON: Meet-up at 9.00am by the Consorzio. The essences of woody plants: visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo, sculptors at work and a demonstration of turpentine extraction. Exclusive souvenirs for all participants to share at home. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
EVENING: Meet-up by Peio Fonti at 9.00pm. Scientific in-depth information with nutritionist.
SATURDAY 9 JUNE
MORNING: Meet-up at 10.00am by the Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000. Educational walk, Erborinare: native aromatic plants. Itinerary: Pegaia – Botanical Trail – Camping. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- 5.30–6.30pm Show cooking
- 6.30–7.30pm Show cooking (second round)
- 7.30–8.30pm Show cooking (third round)
EVENING: Meet-up in Cogolo by the Stelvio National Park congress centre. Scientific in-depth information with botanist.
SUNDAY 10 JUNE
MORNING: Meet-up at 9.00am by the Orto dell’Ecomuseo (the Ecomuseum Garden). In-depth information from a nutritional point of view to learn about the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
AFTERNOON: Meet-up at 4.00pm by the Azienda Agricola Casanova Peio Fonti. Educational walk to the Giardino Alpino di Olga Casanova (Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova). Visit with explanation of medicinal plants. Duration: approximately 2 hours.
- Botanical diversity based on altitude
- Visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo
- Scientific in-depth information with nutritionist
- Erborinare, educational walk
- Show cooking
- Scientific in-depth information with botanist
- Educational walk and guided tour of the Giardino Alpino di Olga Casanova (Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova)
- In-depth information on the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life
- Overnight stay
- Transportation to Val di Pejo
Piazza Municipio, 5, 38024 Cogolo, Peio (TN)
Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000
- Friday, 8 June at 10.00am
A full day to discover the hidden gem of Vallagarina and Trento wine region!The day will start with ...
The Distilleria Bertagnoli is located in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg and runs its own production ...
KOKUN SPA presso il Luna Wellness Hotel è il pianeta del benessere naturale a Folgarida, nella belli...
Avventura per tutta la famigliaAlcuni torrenti di montagna, col passare dei millenni hanno scavato i...
Questa storica ferrata, adatta a persone con già esperienza nel mondo delle ferrate e in buona forma...
Ci sono bambini che non passano volentieri delle ore lungo il fiume? Costruire dighe, lanciare pietr...