Special offer for the second weekend of Flowers in Val di Pejo: June 8-9-10
- Spend the 8th, 9th, and 10th of June discovering nature and culinary experiences in Val di Pejo
- On Friday the 8th, discover the botanical diversity in the valley and visit the sawmill of Celledizzo
- On Saturday the 9th of June, go on a walk to discover native aromatic plants and take part in the Gourmet Detox show cooking exposition
- On Sunday the 9th of June, discover the medicinal properties of plants and go on an educational walk in the Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova
FRIDAY 8 JUNE
MORNING: Botanical diversity based on altitude.
AFTERNOON: Meet-up at 9.00am by the Consorzio. The essences of woody plants: visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo, sculptors at work and a demonstration of turpentine extraction. Exclusive souvenirs for all participants to share at home. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
EVENING: Meet-up by Peio Fonti at 9.00pm. Scientific in-depth information with nutritionist.
SATURDAY 9 JUNE
MORNING: Meet-up at 10.00am by the Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000. Educational walk, Erborinare: native aromatic plants. Itinerary: Pegaia – Botanical Trail – Camping. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- 5.30–6.30pm Show cooking
- 6.30–7.30pm Show cooking (second round)
- 7.30–8.30pm Show cooking (third round)
EVENING: Meet-up in Cogolo by the Stelvio National Park congress centre. Scientific in-depth information with botanist.
SUNDAY 10 JUNE
MORNING: Meet-up at 9.00am by the Orto dell’Ecomuseo (the Ecomuseum Garden). In-depth information from a nutritional point of view to learn about the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
AFTERNOON: Meet-up at 4.00pm by the Azienda Agricola Casanova Peio Fonti. Educational walk to the Giardino Alpino di Olga Casanova (Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova). Visit with explanation of medicinal plants. Duration: approximately 2 hours.
- Botanical diversity based on altitude
- Visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo
- Scientific in-depth information with nutritionist
- Erborinare, educational walk
- Show cooking
- Scientific in-depth information with botanist
- Educational walk and guided tour of the Giardino Alpino di Olga Casanova (Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova)
- In-depth information on the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life
- Overnight stay
- Transportation to Val di Pejo
Piazza Municipio, 5, 38024 Cogolo, Peio (TN)
Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000
- Friday, 8 June at 10.00am
Um dia inteiro para descobrir a jóia escondida da região vinícola de Vallagarina e Trento! O dia com...
O Distilleria Bertagnoli está localizado na Piana Rotaliana Königsberg e opera sua própria cadeia de...
KOKUN SPA presso il Luna Wellness Hotel è il pianeta del benessere naturale a Folgarida, nella belli...
Un bellissimo percorso che porta tra le più note pareti di Arco fino alla cima del monte Colodri, id...
Il rafting è un'emozionante attività per tutti che non richiede corsi o doti particolari per affront...
Tappa 17: Commezzadura (Val di Sole)-Anterselva/Antholz Mercoledì 29 Maggio 2019, 180 kmTappa con pa...