Baking lesson: Pumpernickel, an ancient self-rising bread made from rye flour, with Eugenio Pol
- Take a 60-minute cooking class with the bread expert Eugenio Pol
- Learn how to make pumpernickel, an ancient fermented German bread made from rye flour
- At the end of the lesson you can take with you the bread dough to be steamed at home
Eugenio Pol is one of the leading Italian bakery experts. His loaves are served in the finest restaurants. During 'Cibo a Regola d'Arte', Eugenio will teach a 60-minute class where he will show you how to prepare pumpernickel, an ancient self-rising bread made from rye flour.
Each participant will have a workstation with the necessary tools and ingredients to create the recipe, as well as a Cibo a Regola d'Arte apron.
At the end of the class, participants can take the Cibo a Regola d'Arte apron and the bread dough to be steam-cooked at home.
- Participation in the course for an adult
- Baking lesson in a dedicated workstation
- Ingredients to make bread
- Baking bread during the course
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The class will be held in Italian only
- Saturday, June 2nd at 4.00pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
L'evento vuole rendere omaggio a quei vini che - coltivati in aree cosiddette estreme: montagna, for...
Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino di Castrozza Friday 31 May 2019, 151 kmA short stage with an uphill fi...