Cooking lesson: sourdough focaccia with Giuliana Germiniasi
- Take a 60-minute cooking class with the focaccia chef Giuliana Germiniasi
- Learn the techniques behind making focaccia with sourdough
- At the end of the class, you will be able to take the dough you made, so you can make focaccia comfortably at home
Giuliana Germiniasi is the chef of the Capriccio Restaurant in Manerba del Garda, one Michelin star.
A Cibo a Regola d'Arte will give a 60-minute lesson in teaching how to prepare dough for a sourdough focaccia.
Each participant will have at his disposal a station equipped with tools and raw materials for the realization of the recipe.
At the end of the lesson, each participant will be able to take their work with them and cook it at home.
- Course enrollment for one adult
- Cooking lesson in a dedicated location
- Ingredients for making focaccia
- Cooking of the focaccia during the course
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The course will be held in Italian only
Sunday 3rd June at 12.00pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
A soli 15 minuti da Asolo, dichiarato uno dei borghi più belli d'Italia, si trovano le Terme dei Col...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Da Romano’s Curse: save Cunizza from her Fate! This tour is perfect for active teens, adults and fam...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Do you make the best Tiramisu in the world?The sweetest culinary competition dedicated to non-profes...