Cooking lesson: sourdough focaccia with Giuliana Germiniasi
- Take a 60-minute cooking class with the focaccia chef Giuliana Germiniasi
- Learn the techniques behind making focaccia with sourdough
- At the end of the class, you will be able to take the dough you made, so you can make focaccia comfortably at home
Giuliana Germiniasi is the chef of the Capriccio Restaurant in Manerba del Garda, one Michelin star.
A Cibo a Regola d'Arte will give a 60-minute lesson in teaching how to prepare dough for a sourdough focaccia.
Each participant will have at his disposal a station equipped with tools and raw materials for the realization of the recipe.
At the end of the lesson, each participant will be able to take their work with them and cook it at home.
- Course enrollment for one adult
- Cooking lesson in a dedicated location
- Ingredients for making focaccia
- Cooking of the focaccia during the course
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The course will be held in Italian only
Sunday 3rd June at 12.00pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino di Castrozza Friday 31 May 2019, 151 kmA short stage with an uphill fi...
What's better than a professional sommelier taking you on a fizzy-fuelled journey? Brut, Dry, Extra ...