Cooking lesson: tortelli with double ricotta with Riccardo Gaspari
- Take a 60-minute cooking class with chef Riccardo Gaspari of the SanBrite restaurant in Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Learn how to make double ricotta tortelli
- At the end of the lesson you can take home the tortelli you prepared
Riccardo Gaspari is the chef of the restaurant SanBrite in Cortina d'Ampezzo. He boasts substantial professional experience working with Massimo Bottura. His cooking reinterprets the traditional Alpine cuisine in a modern way.
At Cibo a Regola d'Arte, Riccardo Gaspari will give a 60-minute class where he will teach you how to make tortelli pasta with eggs and double ricotta. Each participant will have a cooking station at their disposal set up with the tools and ingredients needed for making the recipe.
At the end of the class, each participant can cook the tortelli they've made comfortably at home.
- Participation in the course for an adult
- Cooking lesson in a dedicated workstation
- Ingredients for making tortelli
- Pasta cooking during the course
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The course is held in Italian only
Saturday June 2nd at 12.00pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino di Castrozza Friday 31 May 2019, 151 kmA short stage with an uphill fi...
What's better than a professional sommelier taking you on a fizzy-fuelled journey? Brut, Dry, Extra ...