Follina, Pianezze and Praderadego bike tour
- Discover Follina, Pianezze and Praderadego in one single bike tour
- Enjoy a medium-difficulty ride while admiring Conegliano hills
- Reach your destination and taste typical local products for lunch
Get ready to depart from Follina, cross Combai and go up the Madean; in this way, you will arrive at Malga Budui, where you can stop at the farm for a small refreshment.
From there, you will continue towards Praderadego passing through the Posa Puner refuge.
At this stage the real crossing (with a long sequence of ups and downs) will take place; please, notice that some parts are very hard to climb. Enjoy an exciting path, reach Malga Canidi and taste typical local products in the hut for lunch.
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet (extra cost)
Please arrange your meeting point directly with your local tour operator. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Children and youths (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by parents
- Wear comfortable sports shoes and clothes
- This is a medium-difficulty trail (ranked 3 on a scale 1 to 5)
- Total kilometers: 32.6; Altitude gain: 1316 mt
- Please contact your local tour operator to arrange the starting point of your tour and in case you would like to rent a bike (helmet included). You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Every day at 10:00 am
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy o...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
The most delicious challenge of the year celebrates the new decade with its fourth edition! Take par...
Visit Mani Sagge winery at Conegliano and meet its owner Marco who works hard every day to create an...
Visit the seventeenth-century Borgo Rechsteiner, a stunning farm immersed in the green countryside n...