The most delicious competition of the year celebrates the new decade with its fifth edition! Take part in the competition and prepare your best tiramisu by competing together with other lovers of the most famous dessert in the world: you could be the next champion!
Food & drink
Tickets for Tiramisù World Cup 2021 – Treviso selections
based on 19 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in the Tiramisù World Cup 2021 selections to give free rein to your creativity
- Experience the cooking competition for non-professionals that has the tiramisu as protagonist
- Choose whether to prepare your best tiramisu for the original recipe or for the creative recipe
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Kit of the competitor including the ingredients of the original recipe (savoiardi, mascarpone, coffee, eggs, cocoa, sugar) and a package of Pavesini, which will be provided to participants of both categories
- A plate for the presentation of the tiramisu, kitchen apron, and chef’s hat
- Gifts from partners
- Workspace including electricity
What's not included
- Additional ingredients to participate in the creative recipe
- Personal protective equipment (mask and gloves)
- Kitchen tools for the preparation of the tiramisu (bowls, spoons, electric whips...)
P.za dei Signori, 31100 Treviso TV, Italy
What to remember
- The Tiramisù World Cup is a culinary competition dedicated to non-professionals in the field of gastronomy, who are over 18 years old. The participants, according to the competition rules that can be consulted on the website www.tiramisuworldcup.com, challenge each other in the preparation of tiramisu, divided into 2 categories: original and creative
- There are 3 phases: the selections (Friday 8th and Saturday 9th October), the semi-finals and the final (Sunday 10th October). It is an eliminatory competition. In each phase, the best competitor moves on to the next phase
- The winners of the selections advance to the semifinals of the competition. In case of passage to the semifinals and/or to the final, no further participation is necessary
- The purchase of 1 ticket is valid for 1 person to participate in either category. To participate in both categories, you must purchase 2 tickets
- In case of entry on behalf of a third party, please specify the name of the participant and not the name of the person who is purchasing the ticket
- During the selections, the competitors are divided into groups composed of a maximum of 10 members who compete in the same category (original recipe or creative recipe): each group is assigned a dedicated jury. The winner is the competitor with the highest score in his group. In case of a tie, the winner will be judged the one who will have scored the highest score in the evaluation criterion "equilibrium"
- If you are a TWC20 competitor who has confirmed participation in TWC21 and you only need to choose the day and the category to participate in, follow the instructions that you have received by email from the Tiramisù World Cup Organizer. For info send an email to email@example.com
Friday 8th October:
- Original recipe: at 12.00pm and 4.00pm
- Creative recipe: at 2.00pm and 6.00pm
Saturday 9th October:
- Original recipe: at 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Creative recipe: at 12.00pm and 4.00pm
Tiramisù World Cup
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 19 reviews