Immerse yourself in the flavors and aromas of the typical products of the Karst plateau by visiting one of the most important farms of the area. This guided tour will allow you to learn about the production of sustainable food and wine. You will lower into the bowels of the Karst soil to discover the wine cellar where the process of wine production ends. You will then be accompanied to the maturing rooms where Karst hams, salami and other delicious smoked products are resting. At the end of the visit, relax in good company tasting 4 different types of wine and a selection of cold cuts and typical products. all obviously the result of the farm work of in name of sustainability and enhancement of the territory.
Wine & beer tasting
Karst farmhouse guided visit with food and wine tasting
Availability: From Tuesday to Saturday
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Discover the tastes and aromas of the Karst plateau
- Visit an underground cellar carved out of Karst stone
- Learn the methods of production and maturing of Karst cured meats
- Taste local wines and typical products that enhance the territory
What to expect
- Guided tour of winery and farm's maturing rooms
- 4 wines tasting
- Cold cuts and typical products tasting
- Youth (8-17): Reduced
- Child (0-7): Reduced
Località Sales, 108, 34010 Sgonico TS, Italy
- From Tuesday to Saturday
- At 10:30am and 5:30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.