Palmanova bus tour from Trieste
- Discover a star-shaped city, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the underground galleries of the fortress
- Visit the museum of the Great War and the fortress of Palmanova
The fortress-city of Palmanova, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Founded by the Venetians in 1593, the city with its characteristic nine-pointed star shape, is one of the most important models of military architecture in the modern age: a fortified structure organized around three defensive circles and an urban fabric arranged on radial axes. It was a stronghold created to counter the expansionist aims of the Habsburgs and the raids of the Turks.
- Free Wifi and USB charger on board
- Entrance fees to the underground tunnels, the Great War Museum and the city Cathedral
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Child (0-11): free
- Youth (12-16): reduced
Riva Tre Novembre (Fr.prefettura), Trieste, TS, Italia
Board at the bus at the molo Audace, in front of Unità d'Italia square. Look for the Hop on bus tours sign.
- Guided tour morning and afternoon. Free lunch
- On request, as an alternative after the morning tour, you can visit or go shopping at the Palmanova Outlet Village
- Every Thursday at 9.00am
- From April to September
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste from a...
Discover Trieste in comfort, aboard a bus, exploing the most beautiful sights and attractions the ci...
Enjoy a guided tour of Ljubljana aboard a comfortable new bus. Explore the vibrant city located in t...
Depart from Trieste to explore Aquileia's UNESCO World Heritage site, a rich and flourishing city of...
Prosecco Origins will take you back in time to the XIV century to discover the history of world’s fa...
This panoramic tour will take you to discover the shores and countryside around the city of Trieste ...