Palmanova bus tour from Trieste
- Discover a star-shaped city, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the underground galleries of the fortress
- Visit the museum of the Great War and the fortress of Palmanova
The fortress-city of Palmanova, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Founded by the Venetians in 1593, the city with its characteristic nine-pointed star shape, is one of the most important models of military architecture in the modern age: a fortified structure organized around three defensive circles and an urban fabric arranged on radial axes. It was a stronghold created to counter the expansionist aims of the Habsburgs and the raids of the Turks.
- Free Wifi and USB charger on board
- Entrance fees to the underground tunnels, the Great War Museum and the city Cathedral
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Child (0-11): free
- Youth (12-16): reduced
Riva Tre Novembre (Fr.prefettura), Trieste, TS, Italia
Board at the bus at the molo Audace, in front of Unità d'Italia square. Look for the Hop on bus tours sign.
- Guided tour morning and afternoon. Free lunch
- On request, as an alternative after the morning tour, you can visit or go shopping at the Palmanova Outlet Village
- Every Thursday at 9.00am
- From April to September
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste from a...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste. This ...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Avoid the stress of planning, waiting in long taxi queues and haggling for prices at the train stati...
Saturday 25 January 2020 GENAU pres. Remco Beekwilder (Emerald - Monnom Black / NL) Keira (Void / IT...
Friday 24 January 2020 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milan powered by AMNESIA milan, Loud-Contact, Sincro...