Trieste private last minute tour with a local guide
- Meet your guide straight at Trieste cruise port (super convienient if you're coming from a cruise ship!)
- Discover what makes Trieste unique, beside the fact of being physically isolated from the rest of Italy
- Explore Piazza Cavana (the heart of the city) and see the stunning Cathedral of San Giusto
- From the Castle of San Giusto, enjoy a breathtaking view on Trieste, the harbour and the sea
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste. This place is - strangely - still quite "ignored" by most of the touristic flows, but it represents a real gem of Italy, although geographically isolated from the rest of Italy.
During this tour - which will start from Trieste cruise port - you will breath the authentic atmosphere of the city, while you walk along its ancient streets, alleys and historical buildings. The tour will "touch" some of the most important spots of the ancient Trieste, like the main square (Piazza Cavana), the Cathedral of San Giusto, the Castle of San Giusto, the Roman Theater, the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore, the Church of San Silvestro, the "Borgo Teresiano" and the Grand Canal.
During your walk, especially when you're near Piazza Cavana, don't forget to take a look at the beautiful historical buildings all around you, to the fruit markets and craft fairs. From a few panoramic spot, you'll also have the chance to enjoy a beautiful view on the city, the harbor and the sea.
Oh, and don't forget to bring your camera along!
- expert tour guide
- food & drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Piazza Unità d'Italia, 8, Trieste, 34121 TS, Italia
Your guide will be waiting for you in the portico of Palazzo del Governo (Palace of the Government)
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- this tour runs every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste from a...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Prosecco Origins will take you back in time to the XIV century to discover the history of world’s fa...
This panoramic tour will take you to discover the shores and countryside around the city of Trieste ...
Avoid the stress of planning, waiting in long taxi queues and haggling for prices at the train stati...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...