Join your guide on a roundtrip tour around the picturesque island of Kvaløya (Whale Island). Take in the fresh, clean air and the breath-taking views of endless Arctic fjords, rugged mountains, white sandy beaches, and countless islands. Your guide will teach you about local Arctic culture as you pass through traditional fishing villages, and tell you about local wildlife including sea birds, fish, seals, otters, reindeer, and whales. You won’t be able to resist capturing the colorful summer landscape full of local plants, trees, and wildflowers through your lens. And if you don’t have a camera, they will take photos for you! Enjoy a traditional Norwegian lunch around a campfire on an Arctic beach. Don’t forget to bring a bathing suit in case you fancy a swim in the fresh turquoise waters!
Summer Kvaløya Fjord tour
Language: English , Norwegian
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the rugged Arctic landscape
- Enjoy a traditional Norwegian lunch around a campfire
- Take a swim in the turquoise waters
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transport in a Mercedes Sprinter with Wifi
- Professional driver and English speaking guide
- Premium hot chocolate, tea, and coffee
- A delicious local lunch with campfire
- Digital photos
Get picked up from your hotel in a comfortable Mercedes Sprinter minibus with Wi-Fi, an experienced driver, and a knowledgeable English-speaking guide
What to remember
- The minimum age for participation is 7 years
- Small Groups (Minimum 4 and maximum of 8 people)
- Don't forget to bring the following:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Bring a bathing suit and towel if you fancy a swim!
- Your camera to take some amazing photos!
- Please advise of any food allergies prior to the tour
- The tour may be canceled if the weather conditions are dangerous, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- The tour may be slightly modified and adapted if need be
- Please see the calendar for updated time and availability
Northern Norway Travel
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.