E-bike tour of the Royal Residences of Turin
- Discover Turin and its Royal Residences with an easy, fun, and sustainable experience
- Take part in an assisted e-bike tour and effortlessly cycle through the city's bike paths
- Explore famous and less famous sites
- Benefit from the assistance of your cycling tour guides who will astonish you with fun stories
This is surely the most enjoyable, original, and sustainable way to discover Turin and its Royal Residences! Go on an electric bike, guided by a cycling tour guide, and discover a special itinerary to enjoy the historic center of Turin!
From the city center, along bike lanes and areas closed to traffic, you can admire buildings of historical and architectural interest. In addition, you will cycle along a captivating stretch of the Po river.
Main places of interest (outside visits):
- Royal Museums
- Palazzo Madama
- Palazzo Carignano
- Piazza San Carlo
- Lungo Po
- Castello del Valentino
- Medieval village
- Monte dei Cappuccini
- Villa della Regina
- Church of the Great Mother of God
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- Mole Antonelliana
- Electric bike with pedal assistance
- Torino + Piemonte Card, Royal Card, valid Museum Subscription, AREA12 PLUS App
Piazza Castello, on the corner of Via Garibaldi, Turin TO, Italy
Turismo Torino information point
- The minimum age for riding a pedal assisted bicycle is 14
- Children aged 8-13 will be provided with a traditional bicycle
- It is possible to rent approved child seats and tow bars
- Route length: about 14 km, flat (except for the Monte dei Cappuccini - Villa della Regina segment)
- Sunday at 10.00am
Enjoy a hot chocolate and traditional cookie tasting experience at Caffetteria Reale in Turin, in a ...
By experiencing this tour you will be led through the “dark” side of the city. Turin has two souls: ...
Visit the elegant apartments hidden behind the simple facade of the Royal Palace, listed by UNESCO, ...
"La strada per Menfi e Tebe passa per Torino". Lo disse Champollion, archeologo ed egittologo che pe...
On the way from downtown to Porta Palazzo Market, your private guide will talk about the culinary tr...
Amongst all the periods that followed one another during the long-lasting power of the Savoy, the Ba...
From Erasmus of Rotterdam to Edmondo De Amicis, from Friedrich Nietzsche to Stendahl, from Vittorio ...
With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of the Piedmont at h...
Tenuta Santa Caterina è un’azienda vitivinicola che si trova a Grazzano Badoglio, nel cuore del Monf...
“Ho iniziato a fare il Personal Chef in Inghilterra. La cosa che mi è piaciuta e mi ha spinto a port...