- Discover Turin and its Royal Residences with an easy, fun, and sustainable experience
- Take part in an assisted e-bike tour and effortlessly cycle through the city's bike paths
- Explore famous and less famous sites
- Benefit from the assistance of your cycling tour guides who will astonish you with fun stories
This is surely the most enjoyable, original, and sustainable way to discover Turin and its Royal Residences! Go on an electric bike, guided by a cycling tour guide, and discover a special itinerary to enjoy the historic center of Turin!
From the city center, along bike lanes and areas closed to traffic, you can admire buildings of historical and architectural interest. In addition, you will cycle along a captivating stretch of the Po river.
Main places of interest (outside visits):
- Royal Museums
- Palazzo Madama
- Palazzo Carignano
- Piazza San Carlo
- Lungo Po
- Castello del Valentino
- Medieval village
- Monte dei Cappuccini
- Villa della Regina
- Church of the Great Mother of God
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- Mole Antonelliana
- Electric bike with pedal assistance
- Torino + Piemonte Card, Royal Card, valid Museum Subscription, AREA12 PLUS App
Piazza Castello, on the corner of Via Garibaldi, Turin TO, Italy
Turismo Torino information point
- The minimum age for riding a pedal assisted bicycle is 14
- Children aged 8-13 will be provided with a traditional bicycle
- It is possible to rent approved child seats and tow bars
- Route length: about 14 km, flat (except for the Monte dei Cappuccini - Villa della Regina segment)
- Sunday at 10.00am
On the way from downtown to Porta Palazzo Market, your private guide will talk about the culinary tr...
Prendi parte a serate speciali per vivere il Castello di Masino, bene FAI in provincia di Torino, so...
Visiting the Royal Palace of Venaria Reale is to immerse yourself in the fascinating Baroque era: th...
Visit the second most important museum in the world entirely dedicated to Egyptian antiquities: your...
Enjoy a hot chocolate and traditional cookie tasting experience at Caffetteria Reale in Turin, in a ...
Amongst all the periods that followed one another during the long-lasting power of the Savoy, the Ba...
Give yourself a day of total rest and relaxation: let yourself be cuddled by the treatments and faci...
"La strada per Menfi e Tebe passa per Torino". Lo disse Champollion, archeologo ed egittologo che pe...
With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of the Piedmont at h...
Starting from 4 May, 2018, the Museo Ettore Fico in Turin will be hosting an extensive retrospective...