- Explore the most beautiful and interesting parts of Turin with a private guide
- Enjoy 3 different "aperitivi" in 3 traditional locations in downtown Turin
- Discover some of the most pretty and famous aperitivo places in the city
Aperitour is a guided tour through the places of the aperitif tradition in Turin. Along this tour you'll discover brilliant inventions such as the Vermouth and walk through the main squares that hosted gourmets of all ages.
In the two and a half hours of the walking tour, you will have the opportunity to taste three different versions of aperitif in three different locations, while you'll be shown a wonderful city explained also through its gastronomic excellences.
From the heart of the Roman quadrilateral to the banks of the longest river in Italy: this walking route takes you to explore the festive side of Turin. In a region where "meeting up" is synonymous with good food and renowned dinners, this walk will allow you to appreciate the tradition of Turin aperitif, with three tastings - each of them including a drink and typical food samples - in three different locations selected for the quality of their gastronomic offer.
In between one stage and another you will get to know the fascinating stories of the protagonists of the Piedmontese food and wine tradition!
- private tour guide
- 3 aperitif stages
- drinks and food samples at each stage
- pick-up and drop-off service
Piazza Palazzo di Città, Torino, Italia
Meet your guide next to the statue in the square (Conte Verde's monument)
- please note that this is a walking tour so we recommend you wear comfortable shoes
- in case of any particular food requirement it is better to mention it when you submit your booking
- this tour is not suitable for people younger than 18
- every day at 6.15 pm
Per tutti gli adulti e per i ragazzi/e al di sopra dei 50kg di peso.Accompagnati da validi istruttor...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Saturday 21st July 2018 GENAU Summer Closing 2018 Gandalf (Genau Rec. - Movement) Kessa (Genau Rec.)...
DJ and Puerto Rican producer, considered one of the pioneers of the House Music World, his sets have...
Being baptized in the vinyl creed just 10 years away from none other than Dj Deep and having as a so...
After a long pause, the side event "Sunday Tea Party" by We Play The Music We Love returns. Sunday, ...