Private tour of Turin and its historic cafés
- Follow your guide through Turin old town and inside some of the most beautiful and interesting cafés in the city
- Discover the meeting-places of reactionaries, insurgents, but also aristocrats, artists and so on
- Enjoy a coffee at Caffè Fiorio (dating back to 1780!) and enjoy a delicious "gianduiotto" at the famous Baratti&Milano
Turin is the home of chocolate, "gianduiotto", "bicerin", breadsticks (the typical "grissini"), the ritual of the aperitif..and so much more!
Basically, you can't visit the city without living the extraordinary atmosphere of its historic cafés. Elegant salons, smelling of pastry, that - among their velvets and fancy mirrors - have hosted artists, politicians and intellectuals for over two centuries.
Following your private guide, during this tour you'll walk around Turin and enter some of the most famous and important cafés in the city, such as: Caffe 'Fiorio, Caffè Baratti & Milan, Caffè Mulassano, Caffè Torino and Caffè San Carlo.
At the end of the tour, you need to try a delightful traditional "bicerin"!
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- anything you'll order inside the cafés
Piazza Castello, 215, 10124 Torino
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Teatro Regio
- please note that this tour doesn't include any drinks/food you'll get inside the cafés (you can order what you wish, but you need to pay by yourself at the cafés)
- every day at 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm and 5 pm.
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
THE FUTUR IS IN TORINO ON 6-7 JULY 2019! EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! email@example.com +39 3...
Raresh is one of the most desired DJs and producers in the contemporary underground scene. Founder w...
March 09, 2019 Level 1 with SHOUT! pres. SANTÉ Level 2 with TBA ENTRY IN LIST € 10 before 00.30 € 15...
06 April 2019 Level 1 with SHOUT! pres. BUTCH Level 2 with TBA ENTRY IN LIST € 10 before 00.30 € 15 ...
DINNER WITH TASTING In collaboration with Pernod Ricard, The Beach offers a 360 ° sensory experience...