- Discover the signs of Italy's first capital and of its monarchy, the House of Savoy
- See the most famous and important buildings of the city such as Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama and the baroque church of San Lorenzo
- Enjoy Turin's Paris-like style with its elegant tree-lined boulevards and the echoes of Vienna in its stately Art Nouveau cafes
- Spot the beautiful views on the surrounding Alps, just at the border of the city
Maybe you've never considered Turin as one of your must-see stops in Italy, but now you're here - or planning to come here. You couldn't have made a better choice. There's so much beauty in Turing that the 2-hours of this tour will hardly be enough. Enjoy a fascinating walk through the elegant buildings of downtown Turin, the first capital of Italy.
Palazzo Reale, hosting kings for more than two centuries, the senate with its two sides, the superb baroque church of San Lorenzo, the Renaissance cathedral where you will find the Sacra Sindone, Via Roma with its chic shops and historic cafés, Piazza San Carlo known as the "salon" of Turin, Piazza Carignano, the birthplace of the Renaissance, and the Teatro Regio, one of the Savoy's family favorite places for entertainment. You'll always be walking with your nose in the air, so as not to miss any of the unexpected charm of Turin.
- Tour led by an expert guide
- Transportation to the meeting point
Your guide will meet you in front of Teatro Regio. Please show your voucher once there (either printed or on your smartphone).
- Please note this tour does not include entrance to sites which require entrance fees (in case you decide to visit any of them)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Monday - 9:00; 10:00
- Tuesday - 9:00; 10:00; 14:30; 15:00; 16:00; 17:00
- Wednesday - 9:00; 10:00; 14:30; 15:00; 16:00; 17:00
- Thursday - 9:00; 10:00; 14:30; 15:00; 16:00; 17:00
- Friday - 9:00; 10:00; 14:30; 15:00; 16:00; 17:00
- Saturday - 9:00; 10:00; 11:00; 12:00; 13:00; 14:00; 15:00; 16:00; 17:00
Un suggestivo tour serale per scoprire Torino attraverso splendidi palazzi, inediti ex-quartieri a l...
Ecco le escursioni offerte dal Centro Sleddog a seconda dell'età:- Per tutti gli adulti e per i raga...
Essayez une véritable expérience unique en louant une merveilleuse voiture vintage pour toute la jou...
Dj e producer portoricano, considerato uno dei pionieri della House Music mondiale, i suoi set prese...
Essere battezzato al credo del vinile a soli 10 anni da nientemeno che Dj Deep e avere come fonte di...
Ritorna dopo un lungo periodo di pausa il side event "Sunday Tea Party" di We Play The Music We Love...