Underground Turin tour
- Explore the ancient catacombs of the oldest churches of Turin
- Discover the fascinating and mysterious side of the city
- Avoid the crowds with exclusive after-hours access
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Travel across 2000 years of history in just 3 hours. Beneath the hectic and bustling city lies another mysterious and unknown world where time seems to stand still. Discover Turin 15 metres below ground on this fascinating tour of the city's underground tunnels and cellars.
- Entrance fees
- GT bus
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Children under 12 years old
Piazza XVIII Dicembre, 6, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Under the roof of the old entrance to Porta Susa station. Please be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure.
- As the tour involves visiting certain places that may involve uneven ground which is difficult to walk on, at the departure, it is necessary to sign an Exclusion of Civil and Penal Liability
- If you make several bookings for one group, please use the same name for all bookings. This way we will know that you are a single group and you'll make the tour together
- For the English language a minimum of 2 people is required
- Fridays at 8.30pm
By experiencing this tour you will be led through the “dark” side of the city. Turin has two souls: ...
Visit the historic center of Turin while strolling through its majestic plazas: starting from Piazza...
With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of the Piedmont at h...
If you're looking for a single solution to discover and get to know Turin, jump on board a hop-on ho...
This tour will allow you to visit Turin on board a sightseeing open bus and fully enjoy the excellen...
Stretching along a 60-hectare garden, Venaria Reale is a majestic complex on the outskirts of Turin....
Immerse yourself in ancient Egypt with a visit to one of the most beautiful museums in Turin. The Eg...
The first floor consists in the Archeology of Cinema, followed by the Temple Hall and the Film Machi...
The key to the castles of Piedmont!The Royal Card will allow you to relive the regal atmosphere of t...
Enjoy a walk with a private guide to discover the places made famous thanks to the scenography of im...