Could there be a more dramatic place to witness a sunset than at the Grand Canyon? Get the full download on the multi-layered sandstone formations that define the Grand Canyon from your experienced and knowledgeable guide. Travel in an open-air Jeep Wrangler and as sunset approaches, every moment explodes in a color palette as dazzling light dances across giant rock cliffs, shadows envelop entire gorges and canyon walls blaze orange, rust and red. Then sit back and remember these moments forever. A free ticket to the Imax movie, “The Hidden Secrets,” is included in your tour.
Grand Canyon desert view tour at sunset
- Experience sunset at the Grand Canyon from an open-air pink Jeep Wrangler
- Expert guides time their stops at the best viewpoints for the most dramatic photo opportunities
- Learn the history and geology of the Grand Canyon
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Free ticket to the Imax movie 'The Hidden Secrets'
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. All Grand Canyon tours depart from the National Geographic Visitor Center, just outside the south entrance to the park, at 450 State Route 64, Tusayan, AZ 86023.
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pink Jeep Tours does not allow guests who are pregnant to take our off-road tours
Departure times vary throughout the year, depending on sunset times.