After getting picked up from your hotel, you will drive to Ranakpur which is one of the five most important Jain pilgrimage sites of India. The Jain temples in this town are dedicated to Lord Adinath with Chaumukha Temple being the most popular one. The temples are 500 years old, but are still in good condition and are well preserved with four subsidiary shrines, along with 29 pillared halls and 80 domes that are supported by 1444 pillars, all intricately carved. The carvings on these pillars are present at a height of 45 ft and include pictures of nymphs playing flute and in various dance postures. After the tour, you would be driven back to your hotels in Udaipur.
Excursions & day trips
Excursion to Ranakpur Jain Temples from Udaipur
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Drive to Ranakpur which is one of the five most important Jain pilgrimage sites of India
- See 500-year-old temples with four subsidiary shrines, along with 29 pillared halls and 80 domes that are supported by 1444 pillars
- Perfect for art and history lovers
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 6-11)
Pick-up from your hotels in Udaipur city only
Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- The visitors (non-Jain pilgrims) entry is allowed from 12.00pm - 5.00pm
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your departure. You will find their information after booking
- Please bring a scarf to cover your head as you will visit some religious sites
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, a cap, and sunglasses and bring a water bottle
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve top
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Daily at 9.00am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.