Private walking tour of Urbino with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit a city rich in art and splendour that was made a World Heritage Site in 1998
- Get to see the majestic Palazzo Ducale, Piazza del Rinascimento, the church of San Domenico and other beautiful sites
- Listen to the fascinating history of the city, that was one of the main cultural capitals of the Renaissance
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Ticket to visit Palazzo Ducale
What's not included
- Food & drinks
- Entrance to museums/churches/palaces (except from Palazzo Ducale)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience