We are looking for a highly organized and efficient content editor to join our content management team with a permanent position. A positive attitude, a love of people, and superb communication skills are a must. The position requires a minimum knowledge of WordPress and/or content management systems in general. You should have native fluency in both English and another language (Italian, French, Spanish, German). Previous engagement within the travel blog community is not necessary but definitely a plus. We would like to hear from savvy digital-minded individuals who enjoy interacting with people and have the knowledge and skill set to engage current and potential customers.
- Produce interesting and appealing content based on SEO-guidelines
- Source images and artwork
- Liaise with clients or internal departments, particularly with PR and marketing teams
- Maintain the website once it is live and ensure the information is accurate
- Monitor SEO, tags, titles, etc.
- You have experience with online writing, editing, blogging, or content management.
- You have experience with WordPress and/or content management systems in general.
- You are good at doing research using a variety of sources.
- You're creative and able to alter your style of writing to match your audience.
- You can multitask and prioritize your work schedule.
- You have excellent SEO skills and experience.
- You're English native speaker. Being proficient either in Italian, Spanish, French, German is a further advantage.
- You have an EU work permit.
- Familiarity with travel/culture/art is highly recommended.
- You can work independently and are comfortable meeting strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics is a plus.
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Please submit your application including projects developed or references to email@example.com with subject referring to USCONTENT2018