- Experience the best in interactive and entertaining science
- Discover important marine ecosystems at Oceanográfic
- See the eye-shaped architectural wonder and breathtaking projection space at Hemisfèric
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science Museum and the Oceanográfic with a unique combined ticket!
The Hemisferic sits in the middle of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and is built to represent a giant human eye. As well as being an amazing building surrounded by a 78,000 square-foot pond, it’s also one of the world’s most breathtaking projection spaces. The inner area includes the Carl Sagan Perimeter Ring, named in honour of the great American communicator.
- Príncipe Felipe Science Museum
A reference point for interactive science and one of the most visited destinations in the country, the museum is the great 21st-century science museum for getting to know in a didactic, interactive, and entertaining way everything to do with life, science, and technology. The spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava contains over 26,000 square metres of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters. Full interactivity is one of its special features.
This is the biggest aquarium of Europe and it faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems. The Oceanogràfic features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people! The pool of exhibition, with an area equivalent to two Olympic pools. Enjoy the demonstrations of intelligent bottlenose dolphins through a surprising and educational exhibit.
- Combined ticket to Hemisfèric, Principe Felipe Science Museum and Oceanográfic
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
- Senior over 65 years old: reduced
- People with disabilities: reduced
City of Arts and Sciences: Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 7 46013. Valencia, Spain
- Hemisfèric: for safety reasons, access to the auditorium is strictly prohibited once the screening has begun, not recommended for children under 4 years, programming subject to change
- Oceanográfic: all the towers of aquariums have elevator and/or ramp to facilitate the access to people of mobility reduced. The accesses and the bathrooms also are adapted
- You can visit all three attractions in one, two or three consecutive days. You can't visit the same attraction more than once
Oceanográfic Opening Hours:
- Daily, all year round
- Depending on the season, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From mid-July until the end of August, the Oceanogràfic is open until 1.00am
Principe Felipe Science Museum Opening Hours:
- Low season: From 7 January to 17 March & From 13 October to 22 December: Monday to Thursday from 10.00am to 6.00pm / Friday to Sunday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Medium season: From 18 March to 30 June, from 19 September to 12 October and from 5 to 11 December: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- High season: From 1 July to 18 September: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
Hemisfèric Opening Hours:
- Daily at 11.00am,12.00pm, 1.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm, 8.00pm
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts an...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
Valencia’s got some serious street art cred. Since the early ’90s, local and international artists (...
On this tour you’ll walk around the city, in a guided visit to the Valencia historic centre and thei...
Paella may be the dish that Valencia is most famed for, but if you’re only eating rice when you’re i...
Visit all the places that you shouldn't miss on your visit to Valencia and delight in the most typic...
Live the experience to cook an authentic paella and to prepare a refreshing sangria in a typical far...
On this tour you will discover the true essence of Spain and the activities that make up our charact...