Oceanografic Valencia tickets and guided visit
- Discover Europe's biggest acquarium
- Visit the state-of-the-art architectural building
- Learn about the most important marine ecosystems
- Enjoy the dolphin show
Valencia's Oceanografic is the largest aquarium in Europe with 44 million gallons of water and more than 500 animal species.
Located within the state-of-the-art architectural complex of the City of Arts and Sciences, this place faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems, from the warm tropics to the cold North and South poles.
An experienced guide will accompany you all the way by introducing the structure and revealing to the secrets of marine life.
- Entrance to the Oceanographic
- Official guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old, 65+, retired and disabled persons: reduced price
Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
You will meet the guide at the entrance of the park, in Via Eduardo Primo Yúfera 46013, Valencia
How to reach the Oceanographic Park
- By bus: the EMT line has a bus stop at the gates of Oceanogràfic. Bus number 95 and number 15 reach different points of the city. A short distance stop number 99 and the numbers 35 and 25
- By bike: Valencia has an extensive network of stations for bike rentals, so the chance to get a bike from anywhere in the city is transformed into a pleasant experience
- By car: the Oceanographic park has a spacious supervised parking and covered pay. Coordinates using a GPS are: 39º 27 '9 "N, 0 ° 20' 53" W
- All towers of the aquariums have a lift and/or ramp to facilitate access for people with reduced mobility. Entrances and bathrooms are also accessible
- The guided tour of the park lasts 3 hours, plus a 30-minute dolphin show
- Guided Visit:
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10.00am (throughout the year)
- Opening Hours:
- Sunday-Friday 10.00am-06.00pm
- Saturdays 10.00am-08.00pm
- From mid-July to late August, the park closes at 01.00am
- Special opening times during the holidays
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium of Europe. Situated inside the City of the Arts and...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
Located some 20 km south of Valencia, a visit to the natural lagoon of Albufera is a must for nature...
Leaving directly from the tour office in Ruzafa, your tour guide will lead you on an excellent ride ...
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...
Discover all the secrets of Valencia with the most fun scooter rental at the best prices you can fin...
Would you like to learn how to cook authentic Valencian paella? Let's work! First we will buy the be...
Enjoy an authentic Spanish night in Valencia! We have selected for you the most typical flavors off ...