Paella cooking class and panoramic tour of Valencia
- Buy the best natural products for the Paella in the Central Market
- Cook your own Paella with an expert chef
- Explore the best places of the city by bus
Would you like to learn how to cook authentic Valencian paella? Let's work! First we will buy the best natural products in the Central Market, while we walk through the downtown Valencia streets. Then, we'll go to the kitchen, where you'll prepare the paella yourself. Don’t worry! The paella master will teach you step by step how to cook it. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting details.
While, we offer a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by Valencian tomato and Spanish omelette. Then, we'll taste your paella and to finish you'll receive a Diploma: Expert Paella’s Chef.
This activity also includes a panoramic city tour by bus with audioguide in 8 languages. You'll discover the entire city with 2 routes option: Historical Valencia and Valencia Maritime, both 90-minutes. You can upload and get off at any stop, as often as you want.
An excellent choice to know the best of Valencia in a day!
- Guided visit to the Central Market
- Paella course with an expert chef
- Spanish tapas and Valencian wine or homemade beer tasting
- Lunch or dinner (complete full menu)
- Panoramic city bus tour (valid for 24 hours)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Carrer dels Juristes, 12, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
- School of paellas: Juristas, 12 Street (downtown Valencia)
- Bus: at any stop you prefer, bus stop in Plaza de la Reina (nearby the school)
- Please, arrive at the school at least 15 minutes in advance
- Both activities should be done the same day
- Monday to Saturday at 10.00am , 11.00am and 6.00pm / Sunday at 11.00am and 6.00pm
- Route A: Historical Valencia
Plaza de la Reina/IVAM/San Pio V Museum/Nuevo Centro mall/ Plaza de Congresos/Dama Ibérica monument/Bioparc/ Historical Valencia Museum/AVE train station.
High season (April to November + Easter). Frequency: 20 min. approx.
Low season (December, January, February, March). Frequency: 30 minutes approx
- Route B: Valencia Maritime
Pza de la Reina/ Plaza de Toros/ Fallas Museum/ Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias/ Oceanographic/ Aqua mall/ Marina Real/ Las Arenas Hotel/Port/ Baleares Av./ Mestalla Stadium/ San Pio V Museum.
High season (April to November + Easter). Frequency: 20 minutes approx.
Low season (December, January, February, March). Frequency: 30 minutes approx.
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
OPEN DOORS AT 1H! After the success of our first parties with them, the crew of ZERO IN CONDUCT come...
COME BACK COM3ME !!! One of the parties that is consolidated this season, COM3ME returns with the mo...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. Music and gambling united for one nigh...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...