Palau de les arts Reina Sofia guided tour
- Visit the most important artistic and cultural centres worldwide the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia
- Explore the avant-garde architecture designed by Santiago Calatrava
- Enjoy a guided tour that will show you all the technical and artistic details that are combined to create important musical performances
- Access the areas where the main performances take place
- Visit the the Plácido Domingo Perfection Centre
Visit one of the most important artistic and cultural centres worldwide, and an international avant-garde architectural reference, designed by Santiago Calatrava.
During the visit, you will access the areas where the main opera and musical performances take place, and also the Plácido Domingo Perfection Centre where important singers of the future are trained.
Our guides will reveal all the technical and artistic elements that make this building one of the most relevant architectural works in the world, and will show you the technical and artistic details that are combined to create important musical performances.
- Guided tour
- Opera rehearsal
- Free: Children from 0-4
- Reduced: Children between 5 to 12, retired people, pensioners and disabled persons, holders of students card, Carnet Jove, Unemployed supporting document
- The route could be altered according to the season’s schedule and to musicians/singers’ requirements
- Last visit begins 1 hour before closing
Monday to Saturday:
- 10:30am – 2:30pm // 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- 10:30am – 2:30pm
Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
Opening doors // Opening doors: 1:00 am ____________ The madness of Indiana is back! You can not mis...
Some experts of the night have already confirmed it, a new species has appeared in Valencia - Cream ...
Do not miss what group La3 and Hotel82 have prepared. A new experience arrives in Valencia under the...
Football and good music go hand in hand to celebrate a party in which to enjoy before, during and af...
Christophe Le Friant, better known as Bob Sinclair, is a French DJ and producer of the genre French ...
Saturday, May 4, you will relive the essence of The FACE at Marina Beach Club Valencia. The pretty f...