Spanish omelette and Agua de Valencia class in Albufera Park
- Taste delicious Spanish food
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Get inside tips from a local guide
On this tour you will learn to prepare one of the most typical and delicious dishes of the Spanish gastronomy with the guidance of an expert chef. You will also learn how to prepare the Agua de Valencia (Water of Valencia), a characteristic cocktail. You will live an intense gastronomical journey in a typical farmhouse located in the Albufera Park while you are in touch with nature.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Valencia and after a 30 minutes journey you’ll arrive to the destination. The farmhouse is lovely and is located in one of the most beautiful places in Valencia: the Albufera Natural Park. The host will welcome you with a soft drink and then you will get to work, equipped with your apron and chef hat.
You'll begin to prepare the best Spanish tortilla step by step with an expert chef. While you cook, he’ll reveal the secrets, customs and traditions of the Valencian gastronomy. Now get ready to learn how to prepare Agua de Valencia, a popular cocktail in the area that has become famous in many parts of the world. We don’t want to tell you more… You have to experience it by yourself. You’ll love its savor!
While the potatoes are being fried, you'll enjoy a walking tour to explore the unique environment that surrounds the farmhouse seeing the orange groves and rice fields, the orchard, the “barraca” (hut) and the natural landscape of the Albufera Park at sunset time. You’ll return to the kitchen to finish your omelette and then we’ll go to the table to savor this typical Valencian high tea. Your Spanish tortilla will be accompanied of sausages, ham, cheese and many other snacks, fruits and sweets with Mistela wine, coffee and beverages. It’s time to delight your palate!
After this unforgettable experience, you'll get a Diploma of authentic Spanish Tortilla Ambassador and Expert in "Agua de Valencia" making. Now you can claim you are a master of the Spanish gastronomy!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Spanish omelette and Agua de Valencia cooking class with an expert chef
- Welcome soft drink
- Homemade Agua de Valencia cocktail
- Spanish Tortilla, sausages, ham, cheese, salami cured sausage, olives and peanuts, fruits, typical sweet and Mistela wine, coffee and beverages
- Visit to the farmhouse’s surroundings
- Any other service not specified in the inclusions
- Children 6-13 years old: reduced price
- Pick-up service available from your hotel in Valencia
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if the activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Daily at 5.30pm
- Pick-up service begins at 5.00pm
la liga spain: Valencia - Real Madrid 03-04-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
90s TRIBUTE TO THE ROUTE And do not eat the coconut! The only festival and the party that will make ...
The most special and unforgettable night, every Saturday at Le Premier. You can not miss it! Genres:...
MUCH BOY will be the guest for our first party JUST DO HITS! a cocktail of great songs with which yo...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...
The sticker dj set + Ruben Trax Genres: Hits Atmospheres: International,Urban Door Policies: Casual ...