DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Explore Valencia by night with a 2 hour twilight bike tour
- Sit down for a glass of local beer at a typical Spanish pub
- Perfect for all ages
- Professional and friendly guide
WHAT TO EXPECT
Valencia comes alive at night, and the entire city glows golden illuminated by the evening light. Discover the city by dark on this fun bike 2-hour bike tour!
Begin in the heart of Valencia's Old Town, at the beautiful Plaza Virgen. Ride by the unusual Cathedral, and cross over Plaza Reina, the second square of the three that compose the city's center. Stop to take some photos of the scenery and then head down into the lush Turia Park for a refreshing 20-minute ride through nature.
After 20 minutes riding through the gorgeous park, you'll arrive at The City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia. Stop for a break and to take in the spectacular atmosphere of Turia at twilight, and then ride on to a charming neighborhood for a local beer at a typical Spanish bar.
Return to Plaza Virgen at the end of the tour through Colon Market.
- bike tour
- bike rental
- 1 drink per person
- helmet (as required)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- food and drinks , unless specified
- hotel pick up and drop off
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Everyday 8.00 pm
Children 0-11 years old: reduced
Valencia: discover all activities