Valencia by night bike tour
- Explore Valencia by night with a 2 hour twilight bike tour
- Sit down for a glass of local beer at a typical Spanish pub
- Perfect for all ages
- Professional and friendly guide
Valencia comes alive at night, and the entire city glows golden illuminated by the evening light. Discover the city by dark on this fun bike 2-hour bike tour!
Begin in Ruzafa and continue to the heart of Valencia's Old Town, at the beautiful Plaza Virgen. Ride by the unusual Cathedral, and cross over Plaza Reina, the second square of the three that compose the city's center. Stop to take some photos of the scenery and then head down into the lush Turia Park for a refreshing 20-minute ride through nature.
After 20 minutes riding through the gorgeous park, you'll arrive at The City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia. Stop for a break and to take in the spectacular atmosphere of Turia at twilight, and then ride on to a charming neighborhood for a local beer at a typical Spanish bar.
Return to Plaza Virgen at the end of the tour through Colon Market.
- Bike tour
- Bike rental
- Helmet (on request)
- Food and drinks , unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children with height less than 1.50 meters: reduced
Calle Puerto Rico 22, 46006, Ruzafa, Valencia
- C/Puerto Rico 22 (Ruzafa)
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people is required
Monday and Friday at 8.00pm
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
COME BACK COM3ME !!! One of the parties that is consolidated this season, COM3ME returns with the mo...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. Music and gambling united for one nigh...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...
On Saturday we have a new edition of NOW Underclub (Madrid). From Almeria we receive Dani Berenguel....