Valencia by night bike tour
- Explore Valencia by night with a 2 hour twilight bike tour
- Sit down for a glass of local beer at a typical Spanish pub
- Perfect for all ages
- Professional and friendly guide
Valencia comes alive at night, and the entire city glows golden illuminated by the evening light. Discover the city by dark on this fun bike 2-hour bike tour!
Begin in Ruzafa and continue to the heart of Valencia's Old Town, at the beautiful Plaza Virgen. Ride by the unusual Cathedral, and cross over Plaza Reina, the second square of the three that compose the city's center. Stop to take some photos of the scenery and then head down into the lush Turia Park for a refreshing 20-minute ride through nature.
After 20 minutes riding through the gorgeous park, you'll arrive at The City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia. Stop for a break and to take in the spectacular atmosphere of Turia at twilight, and then ride on to a charming neighborhood for a local beer at a typical Spanish bar.
Return to Plaza Virgen at the end of the tour through Colon Market.
- Bike tour
- Bike rental
- Helmet (on request)
- Food and drinks , unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 0-11 years old: reduced
Calle Puerto Rico 22, 46006, Ruzafa, Valencia
- C/Puerto Rico 22 (Ruzafa)
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people is required
Monday and Friday at 8.00pm
la liga spain: Valencia - Real Madrid 03-04-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
la liga spain: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain Del...
Miss Deep'In returns to La3, this time with the wayward Fat Gordon. Emidem will put the soundtrack i...
With only a few Eps, Sebastien Devaud aka Agoria has become a promise come true after editing in Sep...
No two nights are the same, and even less when it comes to ROTO. If you want to start every Saturday...
Second guys are doing very well. Sold Out for weeks in his concert in Valencia ... and then to La3 t...