Valencia Card: 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Enjoy free public transport around the city
- Enjoy free entry to public museums and monuments
- Receive discounts of up to 50% on 130 participating tourist and leisure services and in shops and restaurants
Explore the city of Valencia with your Valencia Tourist Card!
It is a combined card that offers free public urban transport and discounts in museums, leisure activities, shops and restaurants. The Valencia Tourist Card can be used during a period of 24, 48 or 72 hours, depending on the type of card selected by you.
The card is validated when used for the first time on public transport, or with a dated stamp that can be applied at the sales points. If validation is not possible, it can be validated at a point of use by filling in the expiry date in ink.
With your Valencia Card you can visit the following attractions for free:
- Lonja de la Seda
- Museo Fallero
- Museo de Historia
- Torres de Serranos
- Torres de Quart
- Galería de la Plaza del Tossal
- Museo Histórico Municipal
- Reales Atarazanas
- Casa-Museo Benlliure
- Palacio de Cervelló
- Cripa Arqueológica de San Vicente Mártir
- Museo del Arroz
- Museo de la Ciudad
- Casa-Museo Concha Piquer
- Casa-Museo Blasco Ibáñez
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales
- Museo Valencia d'Etnologia i Museu de Prehistoria
- Centro Artesanía de la Comunidad Valenciana
- Free bus, metro and tram travel for 24, 48 or 72 hours (starting the moment you make your first journey). Includes journeys to and from the airport
- Free entry to municipal museums, monuments and attractions
- Special discounts for the city's main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences (15% discount), Bioparc (15% discount), the Valencia Tourist Bus (12% discount), up to 20% off guided tours, 50% off entry to Marqués de dos Aguas Palace and 10% discount off entry to the cathedral
- A free map of the city and a guide to discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops
- A free tapa and a glass of beer or soft drink
- Children between 0 and 5 years old do not require a Valencia Tourist Card because they can travel free on public transport and enter tourist attractions for free or at a reduced rate
Please redeem your voucher at any of the following locations:
- Tourist Info Valencia Airport: Planta de Llegadas - Manises (Valencia)
- Tourist Info Valencia Town Hall: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1
- Tourist Info Valencia-Paz: Paz, 48
- Tourist Info Valencia - Joaquín Sorolla: Train Station Valencia Joaquín Sorolla (AVE and long distances). San Vicente, 171
- The free public urban transport is within Valencia city, zone ABCD. It includes the journey Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5)
- Urban transport in Valencia is free on the bus for children under 6 years old and on the metro for children under 10 years old
- When you go to collect your card, you will receive a guide and a map with all of the addresses of the establishments and services where you will receive a discount on presenting your card
- Please get your guide "Passport" stamped at each usage point. When you have 5 stamps you can hand it at any of the Tourist Information points and receive a gift
Daily, all year round
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
OPEN DOORS AT 1H! After the success of our first parties with them, the crew of ZERO IN CONDUCT come...
COME BACK COM3ME !!! One of the parties that is consolidated this season, COM3ME returns with the mo...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. Music and gambling united for one nigh...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...