Valencia city tour by bus with tapas and flamenco show
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
With this tour by bus you will meet the landmarks of Valencia. The proposal includes two different routes: Historical Valencia and Valencia Maritime.
- Historical Valencia : this route will take you to the historical and monumental Valencia: the old town, the city center and other places of interest such as the Bioparc, the Congress Palace, or the Museum of Arts.
- Valencia Maritime: this option will show you the influence that has the Mediterranean sea over the city: you will travel along the City of Arts and Sciences, the Port of Valencia and the Malvarrosa Beach, among others.
You can combine both tours as you prefer, up and down at any stop, as many times as you want on the same day. The duration is 90 minutes each route.
After meeting the city, comes the time to give you a treat. You will enjoy a typical Spanish dinner with variety of tapas, in a nice restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine. But this day is not over yet. Now you'll be immerse in the delightful experience of a Live Flamenco Show that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour, without interruptions. During the show, we also invite you to drink (beer or sangria).
- Entrance to flamenco show with drink
- Dinner: full menu with variety of tapas
- Bus ticket (valid for use 24 hours)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Restaurant: Turia Street, 52
- Flamenco show: Turia Street, 62
- Any bus stop, on each route: route A (9 stops), route B (12 stops)
- Both activities should be done the same day
- All year round, from Thursday to Sunday
- You can take the bus before dinner and flamenco show, at any time and any bus stops, over 24 hours. Frequency: every 30 minutes (autumn and winter) and 20 minutes (spring and summer)
- Bookings on Thursday, Friday and Saturday: dinner will be served before the flamenco show: Dinner from 8.15pm and show at 9.45pm (100 meters from the restaurant)
- Bookings on Sundays: dinner will be served after the show: You must be at the show at 6.30pm and at the restaurant from 9.00pm
May 31 DISTRICT 10 in Marina Beach. ADVANCE ENTRANCE: € 20 WITH CONSUMPTION (1 CUP OR 2 DESPERADOS) ...
No two nights are the same, and even less when it comes to ROTO. If you want to start every Saturday...
Maika Loubté is of French-Japanese origin, she sings, writes and produces her own music. All his pro...
Club Agora Valencia & Hypnotica Colectiva present: * Esplendor Geometrico live (Geometrik Records) W...
Saturday May 25 we have a new edition of GOAT. On this occasion we will have a guest artist who is b...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! If James D...