Valencia Tourist Card 7 Days
- Free entry to municipal museums and monuments in the city
- Discounts on tickets, tourist services, leisure activities, shops and restaurants
- 90 minutes Tourist Bus Tour
- Free guidebook and map of the city
If you want to explore Valencia by walk, the Valencia Tourist Card 7 Days is the perfect option for you!
This card without transport gives you free entry to municipal museums and monuments in the city, savings of up to 50% on tickets, tourist services, leisure activities, shops and restaurants and you can also enjoy a Valencia Tourist Bus Tour.
The Valencia Tourist Card 7 Days includes:
- 90 minutes Tourist Bus Tour (hop-on hop-off is not included). You can choose between Route A (Valencia's monuments) or Route B (Seaside Valencia)
- A discount guide including all the participating establishments and the discounts they offer as well as a map showing where to find them
The card is valid for 7 days from its first day of use. The date will be printed on the card and it may only be used for 7 days as from said date by the same person.
With your Valencia Card you can visit the following attractions for free:
- Lonja de la Seda
- Museo Fallero
- Museo de Historia
- Torres de Serranos
- Torres de Quart
- Galería de la Plaza del Tossal
- Museo Histórico Municipal
- Reales Atarazanas
- Casa-Museo Benlliure
- Palacio de Cervelló
- Cripa Arqueológica de San Vicente Mártir
- Museo del Arroz
- Museo de la Ciudad
- Casa-Museo Concha Piquer
- Casa-Museo Blasco Ibáñez
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales
- Museo Valencia d'Etnologia i Museu de Prehistoria
- Centro Artesanía de la Comunidad Valenciana
Show your card in any participating establishment to automatically receive your discount.
- 90 minute Tourist Bus Tour (hop-on hop-off is not included). You can choose between Route A (Valencia's monuments) or Route B (Seaside Valencia)
- 20 free museums (The Silk Exchange. UNESCO World Heritage Site, Fallas Museum, Serranos and Quart Towers, Almoïna Museum)
- 15% of discount to the city's main attractions: City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc, Bus Turistic, rent a Bike and 20% off on guided tours
- Additional discounts in shops and restaurants
- Free guidebook and map of the city
- 2 tapas and 2 drinks
- Free public transport
Please redeem your voucher at any of the following locations:
- Tourist Info Valencia Airport: Planta de Llegadas - Manises (Valencia)
- Tourist Info Valencia Town Hall: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1
- Tourist Info Valencia-Paz: Paz, 48
- Tourist Info Valencia - Joaquín Sorolla: Train Station Valencia Joaquín Sorolla (AVE and long distances). San Vicente, 171
- Daily, all year round
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts an...
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science M...
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium in Europe. Located inside the City of the Arts and ...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
Experience 3D IMAX at its best enjoying a film projected on a 328ft high, 2952 square-foot ovoid roo...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
The Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía, designed by Santiago Calatrava, hosts one of the most important a...
Enjoy the perfect Valencia walking tour to take all the stress out of your vacation while giving you...
Located some 20 km south of Valencia, a visit to the natural lagoon of Albufera is a must for nature...