Coal Harbour Electric boat tour
- Glide through Coal harbour in a sustainable electric boat
- Enjoy live narration from an expert guide
- See harbour wildlife such as seals and blue herons!
You'll board a new 10-passenger 100% Electric Boat- luxuriously appointed and create zero air and water pollution. Glide over the water and enjoy this relaxing experience aboard one of the ultra-quiet electric boats while listening to the Captain Guide narrating an informative 30-minute tour.
You'll learn what makes Vancouver so spectacular as you sail past Coal Harbour, Stanley Park and the Port of Vancouver with stunning views of the North Shore mountains and Vancouver City skyline. The guide's naaration will dive deep into the history of Vancouver including architectural facts, landmarks and Indigenous history
Enjoy amazing front row seats to seaplanes landing and taking off, harbour wildlife such as seals and blue herons and the bustling cruise ship terminal!
- 30 minute harbour tour on a sustainable electric boat
- Live narration by an expert guide
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Coal Harbour: 1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, V6G 3H3
Right by the Westin Bayshore hotel
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run come rain or shine
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tours depart on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Boats will fill and leave at leisure
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A ...
If the combination of city sights and a forest escape is your idea of an ideal day-trip, this is the...
From suspension bridges and treetop viewing platforms to fish ladders and mountain gondolas, this is...
The tour starts with a 90-minute ferry cruise aboard with scenery so jaw-dropping you won't want to ...
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...