Spend a day in Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia, located right on Vancouver Island. This full-day narrated tour begins, and will end, with a scenic cruise through the gorgeous Gulf Islands between mainland Vancouver and Vancouver Island. Explore the world-renowned 55-acre Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada, and admire the beautiful floral displays. Don't forget to visit the Sunken Gardens, which will surely take your breath away.
Excursions & day trips
Victoria and Butchart Gardens tour from Vancouver
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 13 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a round-trip scenic ferry between mainland Vancouver and Vancouver Island
- Enjoy a narrated tour and free time in British Columbia's capital
- Visit the world-famous Butchart Gardens and its beautiful Sunken Gardens
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip cruise through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Admission into Butchart Gardens
- Free time to explore downtown Victoria
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
Pick-up from downtown Vancouver and Richmond hotels.
What to remember
- An earlier free shuttle to Butchart Gardens, provided by the tour provider, is available (May 1-Sep 30) for those wanting less time in Victoria’s Inner Harbour and more time in the Gardens
- Tour departure and arrival times are contingent on BC Ferries schedule and are subject to change
- Please confirm pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
- Hotel-specific pick-up times will be provided at time of booking (applies only to certain hotels)
Landsea Tours & Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.