Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola
- Experience Canada's stunning coastal mountain scenery
- Visit 335 meter high Shannon Falls
- Ride the Sea to Sky Gondola into the mountains
- Explore the world-famous and vast Whistler ski-resort
On this tour departing from Vancouver you'll escape the city and wind along fjords and inlets, ascend into the coastal mountains, be elevated on a gondola, and stroll through the pedestrian Village of Whistler during an epic day of exploration!
After being picked up from Vancouver, you'll have the opportunity to gaze out over ever-changing landscapes along the breathtaking Sea to Sky Highway, with a scenic stop at the 335 meter Shannon Falls.
The next stop is the awe-inspiring Sea to Sky Gondola. After an exciting 10-minute ride to the top of Habrich Ridge, your views change dramatically, rising above the towering canopy of coastal rainforest and upward above Howe Sound and the neighboring mountains. Spend your free time at the top walking the boardwalks, hiking the local trails, taking amazing photos of the sweeping vistas or grabbing a light snack from the shop.
After your mountain high experience, pass by the quaint town of Squamish, considered an outdoor paradise for climbers and backcountry adventurers. Squamish is perfectly positioned at the most north-easterly point of the Howe Sound, offering astonishing views of the mountains and water. You'll continue the journey to Whistler with views of Tantalus Glacier en route to Whistler.
This pedestrian village is located at the base of world-famous Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains. The world-famous ski resort also hosted many 2010 Olympic outdoor sporting events. Spend your time exploring this eclectic downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, or relaxing and breathing in the fresh mountain air. Returning to Vancouver, mountains give way to the ocean as the coach winds downwards from towering peaks through rugged coastline, to metropolitan cityscapes
- Vancouver hotel pick up
- Sea to Sky Gondola Admission
- Return transport to Vancouver
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (3 to 12 years): reduced
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run come rain or shine
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up is arranged from 07:15 am to 8:00 am
- Tour departs at 8:30 am
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Canyon Lights – a Winter Festival - has caught the attention of the world. Named one of the nine mos...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...