Whistler sightseeing tour
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea to Sky Highway
- Get the chance to choose from a wide variety of optional activities
- Participate in a guided tour of Whistler Village
- Learn about interesting Canadian heritage and traditions
Whistler is a popular year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure choices. Enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway, visit Shannon Falls and a full day of fun in Whistler. Upon arrival, you will be guided through Whistler Village. In the afternoon you have the choice to join an exciting outdoor activity or simply sightsee and shop in Whistler Village.
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- 25% discount at the Longhorn Saloon
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- All taxes
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
Meet a the departure point. Please approach any Discover Canada Tours staff dressed in green and they will be happy to help you start your tour.
Recommended clothing besides summer season:
- Warm clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and a jacket
- Comfortable and warm walking shoes or boots
- Sundays and Tuesdays: 8.30am
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Canyon Lights – a Winter Festival - has caught the attention of the world. Named one of the nine mos...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...