The lively and labyrinth-like Varanasi streets famous for their hidden historical gems are also home to some of the most delectable desserts and street food options, whose recipes have been perfected over centuries! Join this tour to walk through the little alleys with the best of the food joints savouring Malaiyo, Tamatar Chaat, Kalakand, Malai Toast, Maalpuas, Gol-Gappas, Banarasi Paan and much more! Enjoy not just the mouth-watering delicacies, but also hearty conversations with their Banarasi makers.
Varanasi street food crawl
- Explore the lively and labyrinth-like streets of Varanasi
- Come with an open heart and mind, and take away buckets of memories that are perfect for foodies
- Enjoy best of the food joints including Malaiyo, Tamatar Chaat, Kalakand, Malai Toast, Maalpuas, Gol-Gappas, Banarasi Paan
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Food tastings
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Youths (age 12-17)
- Children (age 6-11)
Pick-up from your hotel in Varanasi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is unsuitable for children under 6 years old
- Please bring a water bottle, wear a cap and sunglasses
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local partner at least 48 hours prior. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts at 3.30pm and return to your hotel at 6.30pm