Even if you're not a yogi, Varanasi is a great place to start your yoga journey as it is where the yoga sutras were first compiled by Patanjali about 2,500 years ago. In this workshop, you will learn more about yoga with an instructor who follows the Yogic philosophy in his/her life. The session can be organized indoor or outdoor and for any level, beginner, intermediate, or advanced, so it's perfect for anyone at any level of expertise.
Yoga on the ghats of Varanasi
- Learn more with an instructor who follows the Yogic philosophy in his/her life
- Enjoy a session that can be organized indoor or outdoor and for any level, beginner, intermediate, or advanced
- Perfect for yogis or those curious about yoga
- Yoga mat
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Youths (age 12-17)
- Children (age 8-11)
Pick-up from your hotel in Varanasi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to join this activity
- Please bring a water bottle
- It's also advisable to wear comfortable clothing
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local partner at least 48 hours prior. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 7.00am or 4.00pm
- Pick-up is 30 minutes before