Pokémon GO private tour of Veliko Tarnovo
- Explore the local streets while hunting Pokémon
- Learn tips and tricks from your English-speaking guide
- See the Architectural reserve “Tsarevets”
This unique Pokémon tour will lead you in one of the most beautiful cities situated on three hills, Tsarevets, Trapezitsa and Sveta Gora raising amidst the meanders of the Yantra.
The expert Pokémon guide will show you all the tips and tricks in the city, the gyms and the shops in the game. During the tour you would have the chance to hunt for Pokemons in the following places to experience and remember. Be ready to see the Architectural reserve “Tsarevets”, Tarnovo was the capital of the Medieval Bulgarian kingdom from the end of XII to the XIV c. The Sound and Light Show is a unique attraction in Europe.
Others sights are the Sarafkina’s House built in 1861. It was a property of the wealthy merchant Dimo Sarafina, the Samovodska charshia, a perfect place for souvenirs and a stroll in the cobbled streets, the Asenevtsi Monument: The Asenevtsi monument is dedicated to the brothers Asen, Petar, Kaloyan and Ivan Asen II, the Museum of Contemporary History and the house with the Monkey.
- Professional Pokemon guide in English
- All entrance fees
- Tips and tricks offered by your guide
- Botlle of water and a sandwich
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (6-11): reduced
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingMeet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tour time is flexible,please advise your preferred departure time upon contacting the tour company
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Enjoy the Halkata hike also known as "The Ring," with a professional guide and hotel pick-up from Sl...
Learn about the different cultures which make up Bulgaria at the fair Karakachans, held every year i...
Enjoy a day in the Open Air Ethnographic Museum ETAR. Do you want to feel the whiff of the past, see...
Dating to the 12th century, this strategic fortress is one of two highly fortified hills (Trapezitza...