Bacaro Wine Tour in Venice: Ombre and Cicchetti
- A true Venetians daylife experience
- Immerse yourself in aromas and flavours of local wines and Venetian cuisine
- Professional sommelier guiding you through wines and food
This tour will allow you to discover the welcoming atmosphere of the famous Venetian bacari.
Your guide will be waiting on the Rialto Bridge, in the district of San Polo, the smallest and one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city. The bacari are sort of typical Venetian taverns, where you will find a wide selection of wines by the glass to sip along with small snacks called cicchetti.The glass of wine is nicknamed shadowby virtue of the ancient custom of wine sellers to place the barrels of wine in the shade of the bell tower of San Marco to keep the wine cool.
An expert sommelier will guide you in this journey and will provide interesting information on local wines and territory. To experience the city and its tastes like a real Venetian!
- Professional sommelier
- Guided tour
- Visit 4 bacari, taste 4 wines and sample 8 tapas style food
Ponte di Rialto, 5325, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- In case the minimum amount of participants isn't reached, the customer will be offered an alternative date for the booking or a refund
- Comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
- Please notify us during booking of any allergies and intolerances (otherwise, any additional costs resulting from such circumstances will be charged to the customer)
- Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: tour in English
- Thursday: tour in Italian
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...