Doge's Palace and St Mark's Square museums skip-the-line tickets
- Get a single ticket valid for 3 months and enter all the most important Venetian museums
- Visit the Doge's Palace and the Correr Museum with its temporary exhibitions
- Bypass the often-lengthy lines with skip-the-line tickets
- See the magnificent Golden Staircase, dating back to the mid-15th century
Visit the Doge's Palace, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and the seat of the Venetian political power for centuries, with skip-the-line open tickets valid for 3 months. See its magnificent triumphal arches, the splendid golden staircase and masterpieces by Titian, Veronese, Tiepolo and Tintoretto.
This ticket also includes the St. Mark's Square museums, such as Museo Correr – with its temporary exhibitions –, the National Archaeological Museum – one of the oldest public museums in Europe, home to an important collection of Greek and Roman sculptures – and the monumental rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana.
- Doge's Palace
- Museo Correr with its temporary exhibitions
- Archaeological Museum
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana
- children (6 -14)
- students (15-25)
- over 65
- children (0-5)
- disabled people with helper
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- You’ll receive your ticket within 1 hour after booking
- This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of first entry, which may occur up to two years after purchase.
- This ticket grants one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary (Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana)
- Refunds, exchanges and cancellations are not allowed once the tickets are purchased
- Doge's Palace: 1st April - 31st October 8.30am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00 pm) / 1st November - 31st March 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (last admission 4.30pm)
- Museo Correr: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- Archaeological Museum: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
Your guide will take you inside Palazzo Ducale, once the seat of Venetian political power. The guide...
Join this unusual tour to discover the mysteries of the city of Venice.When the sun will go down and...
This experience takes place in a beautiful loft-style cooking school in Verona’s historical center. ...
Join this tour and discover the island of Murano, the world-famous place known for its ancient glass...