Doge's Palace guided tour with skip-the-line ticket
- Discover the imposing Doge’s Palace and its prisons
- Cross the Bridge of Sighs and admire Venice from an exclusive point of view
- Visit a glass furnace and admire a local craftsman at work
Enjoy the visit of breathtaking Doge’s Palace with an expert guide: an unforgettable experience that will allow you to discover the old the residence of the Doge and its rooms.
The Doge’s Palace was the seat of the power along centuries and where most important politic decisions were taken, and you will have the opportunity to see the Golden Staircase and many art masterpieces. You will also visit the prisons, where you could understand the prisoners’ conditions in the cold and dark jails.
At the end of the tour, you could participate in the optional tour in a true glass furnace where you will see a local craftsman at work creating a unique item in front of your eyes.
The special ticket allows you to visit by yourself the museums in Saint Mark’s Square: Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana after the guided tour.
- Shared guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- Skip the line ticket to the Doge’s Palace
- Glass craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square (optional)
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided tour of Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
Free: children under 6 years old
St. Mark's Square
Please be at the Clock Tower near exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade) 15 minutes before the departure time. Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard with “TOUR” written on it.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: It is possible to leave them in the free deposit inside
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Entrance ticket is valid to visit by yourself the palace around St. Mark’s Square (Old Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
Every day at 10:45 am
From April to October the tours are monlingual:
- English, French, Spanish and German: every day
- Italian: Saturday
From November to March the tour could be bilingual:
- English: every day
- German: Monday and Friday
- French: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The Jewish Museum of Venice is characterized by a unique architectural museum complex. What was the ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...