Gondola serenade Show and Go™
- No reservation of starting time is required
- “Show up and go” on a Venetian Gondola listening a Romantic Serenade
- Admire Rialto Bridge and the Floating city from the small canal on board of the famous “Gondola”
- Live Italian music on board of your Venetial Gondola for a special romantic day
There's no more romantic, authentic way to see Venice than with a gondola ride along its famous canals accompanied by Traditional Italian Music. This quick, small-group tour (with a maximum of 6 people per gondola) not only gives you a unique vantage point over some of the Floating City's most beautiful landmarks; it also gives you a sense of how Venetians have traveled through their hometown since the 12th century. How It Works: No reservation is required to use your Show & Go Pass™. If you want to join a gondola ride, you can SHOW up at the Meeting Point just 30 minutes before, and GO! After reaching the meeting point, you'll settle into the seat of a traditional Venetian gondola. These narrow-hulled boats with their graceful curving prows have plied the city's canals for centuries, propelled by skillful gondoliers who push them along with single long oars. With the romantic atmosphere of Italian Music you will spend a half- hour riding along the Grand Canal—lined on both sides with stately palazzos and churches—and also a few smaller canals, where you'll see modern-day residents and shopkeepers going about their business. You'll end your jaunt with a deeper appreciation of the Floating City. IMPORTANT: Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 30 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- 30 minutes Gondola Ride withTraditional Italian Music
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Calle Gritti, 30124 Venezia VE
Santa Maria del Giglio
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
Every day at 6:30 p.m. and at 7:30 p.m.
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
In this wonderful city the professional chef Carolyn wants to share with you her passion for the Ven...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...