Grand Canal by Gondola with music and singer tour with Commentary
- Discover Venice through its canals and see its beautiful gems
- Enjoy a 30-minutes Gondola ride
- Listen to the most popular Italian songs sang by a musician
Take the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing promenade by gondola, the most famous and quintessential boat of the city, that will take you along the canals of Venice.
Enjoy a relaxing cruise through the charming canals of Venice by Gondola!
You’ll have the opportunity to visit the world’s most romantic city from a different point of view, exploring its beautiful canals and breathing the Venetian atmosphere.
Your ride will be accompanied by a musician, who will sing all the most popular and famous Italian songs during the ride, giving you an unforgettable experience.
During your ride you will listen to the commentary through a mobile guide in your language, discovering the gems of the city, such as Accademia Bridge, La Fenice Theatre, Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace and of course the Grand Canal.
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Live music with music and singers for small group
- Commentary with mobile app or brochure
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Reduced (0-12)
- Free (0-2) only if the child does not occupy its own seat
Church of Santa Maria del Giglio - in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Gigli
Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR” Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “Santa Maria del Giglio” stop. Once you get off the Vaporetto, go straight to the end of the “Calle” and turn right into “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row
- You will receive the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after reservation by email. Please download the App before starting your tour.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8 and Android from system 4.1
Every day at 5.pm. It is compulsory to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure of the tour.
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
An unforgettable experience that will open your eyes to the fascinating world of manufacturing and g...
Meet your local guide in the center of Venice and with a short 15-minute walk through the hidden str...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara presents a spectacular show dedicated to bot...