Guided tour with gondola ride and skip-the-line at Saint Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Combine 4 of the best-selling tours in Venice into one day
- Fully licensed English speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend to see it all! The tour is composed of four parts and allows you to discover all of Venice’s most important places including a classic gondola ride, the skip-the-line entrance into Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace and a relaxing Grand Canal Boat tour to end your day.
You'll start your day with a shared gondola ride our classical gondola ride, that takes you on a 30 minute round trip starting on the Grand Canal followed by smaller canals. It is the perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm and color of this unique city built on water. Then after a short walk you will meet your assistant and your english speaking guide.
Discover the fascinating history of La Serenissima and enter with your skip-the-line ticket into the Saint Mark's Basilica. Your ticket also includes entrance fees for a closer look at the breath taking mosaics of the Pala d’Oro the Golden altar, universally recognized as one of the most refined and accomplished works of Byzantine craftsmanship.
You will then continue to skip-the-line with your special pass into the Doge’s Palace, crossing the Bridge of Sighs and visiting its prisons cells. The Palace is a magnificent combination of Byzantine, Gothic and Renaissance architecture, in the heart of Venice. Once the residence of the Doge, the elected ruler of the city, and his counsellors, it became the centre of the Venetian Empire and the seat of the Government.
After the Doge's Palace, you'll get a short break before ending your Venice in a day on a private motor boat which will take you on a one hour boat ride along the most spectacular high street in the world "Venice’s Grand Canal" giving you a great overall view of the city covering many of the “sestieri” (areas).
- 30 minutes classic gondola ride along the Grand Canal and smaller canals
- 2 hours skip-the-line walking tour of Saint Mark's Square, inside the Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
- 1 Hour afternoon private motor boat tour of the Grand Canal and the Guidecca canal
- Admission fees
- Audio headset for tour commentary when more than 10 persons in the group
- The classic gondola ride is NOT guided
- Upstairs of Saint Marks Basilica is not included
- Secret itineraries of Doge's Palace – you will not enter into these rooms
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Child (aged 2-5)
- Infant (aged 0-1) Free
Campiello Del Traghetto, 2467 - Santa Maria Del Giglio Gondola park, Venice
Next to the Hotel Gritti Palace, look for the assistant with the orange umbrella holding a sign with the name of the tour on it.
- Maximum group size of 25 people
- This activity operates rain or shine
- Shoulders and knees must be covered in the Basilica
- Backpacks are not allowed inside the Basilica and Doge's Palace, lockers are available on site
- If you wish to spend more time inside the Doge's Palace independently after the tour your museum pass will allow you to do so
- At the end of the tour, keep your Doge's Palace ticket to visit: Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana in Saint Mark's square
- Mondays to Saturdays at 9:40am
- Sundays at 11.00am
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
This two hour private tour is the perfect way to discover the art and architecture of Venice, away f...
Immerse yourself in the mysterious and magic atmosphere when twilight turns into darkness. A night w...
Italians love their coffee but there are certain rules one must follow if you’re going to do Italian...
Get ready for a great overview of Venice: explore the history of one of the world's most beautiful c...
Come with us on a delicious 4-hour food experience around the Rialto bridge and market area in the c...
Enjoy an unusual private tour of Venice, a tour in which you'll not only explore the city and learn ...
Delve in the enchanting atmosphere of the Venetian Lagoon and with our tour of Murano and Burano. De...
Enter a Venetian Palazzo and enjoy a typical dinner at Santina's home. You will taste local regional...
L'evento vuole rendere omaggio a quei vini che - coltivati in aree cosiddette estreme: montagna, for...