Leonardo da Vinci Museum with Venice 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tickets
- Marvel at the spectacular works created by Leonardo da Vinci
- Study the fantastic Era of the Renaissance
- Visit Venice in 24 or 48 hours on board a hop-on hop-off sightseeing boat
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 48-hour Venice City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off boat ticket.
The museum is brilliant for young and old alike, a veritable laboratory of curiosity and experimentation. It is divided into four elemental sections: earth, water, air and fire. The machines have been made by studying the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes while maintaining the original proportions. You can also admire and compare some of the major anatomical studies of Leonardo and a reproduction of his principal paintings with the use of the backlight technology with very high resolution.
The museum, which has explanations in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian, is completed by educational projections concerning the life and work of Leonardo. Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum with your skip-the-line ticket at any time during your day.
- Skip-the-Line ticket to the Museum
- Venice City Sightseeing Line A + Line B 24 or 48-hour boat ticket
- Drinks and meals
- Pick up service
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced price
Venice City Sightseeing® Visitor Center, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Your voucher must be exchanged at Venice City Sightseeing® Visitor Center situated inside the train station of Santa Lucia, in front of platform 14
- The validity of your open boat ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- No refunds can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher
- The Museum is located in Campo San Rocco, 3052, next to the Basilica dei Frari
- Line B not operative during winter time
- Museum ticket must be used within 7 days from the date chosen and stated on the voucher.
Leonardo da Vinci Museum - opening times
- From 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Last entrance to the museum 40 minutes before the closing time
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
In this wonderful city the professional chef Carolyn wants to share with you her passion for the Ven...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...